School Driving 3D
Realistic 3D driving simulator that teaches road rules
Learn some of the basic concepts of driving without getting behind the wheel of a car.
Not only can you get the details of how to drive a car using School Driving 3D, but you can also learn about how to operate a truck or a bus. While the app shouldn't replace a class or driving on a road, it does give you an idea as to what you might expect if you were driving one of these vehicles. The road conditions and the appearance of the cars isn't exactly comparable to what you would see in real life, but the app does a pretty good job.
While using School Driving 3D, you have a range of cars, trucks and buses to choose from, some that have more speed than others. You want to select a vehicle that you're comfortable with while using the app. There are over 40 skill levels of driving. You want to start at the easiest levels until you get the hang of how the controls work and how the vehicle will handle on the road. You will need to get a license to drive the vehicles, and there are various skills that you have to master in order ot get your license.
- Numerous driving levels
- Multiple vehicles to choose from
- Full of missions to complete
- Lose data if you get a new phone
- Takes off points for random acts
-Added MODS Support
-New Transmission mode: H-Shifeter
-Lots of bugs fixed
-Several improvements made!
-3D Graphic improvement.
For new mods, enter our forum!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.